Description: Castrol Act>evo 4T 10W-40 is a latest generation, part-synthetic engine oil developed specifically for 4-stroke motorcycle engines.
It is uniquely formulated with Active Protection Molecules (APM) which provide a continuous layer of protection ensuring up to 70% wear reduction when compared to a JASO MA-2 motorcycle oil, tested in a standard ASTM wear test.
Castrol Act>evo 4T 10W-40 is uniquely formulated with Trizone Technology™ – Trizone testing uses Castrol’s own engine test methods to prove performance in the engine (good detergency and durability), reduced clutch slip and reduced gear pitting.
The Castrol Act>evo 4T range has been tested over the equivalent of 600,000 km to ensure outstanding protection for motorcycles and scooters. Application Castrol Act>evo 4T 10W-40 is suitable for four-stroke motorcycle engines where API SJ and JASO MA2 specifications are recommended.
- Outstanding protection for four-stroke motorcycle engines. –
- Protects from the start to the end of every journey.
- 70% greater wear protection, compared with a JASO MA2 oil, tested in a standard ASTM wear test.
- Active Protection Molecules (APM) cling to critical engine components. Act>evo 4T is specially designed with Trizone Technology™.
- Continuous protection at all operating temperatures. –
- Act>evo 4T produces no rust in salt water corrosion tests